XGARD IQ Fixed Gas Detector
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The intelligent and versatile gas detector.
The Xgard IQ is a smart, versatile gas detector/transmitter. The Xgard IQ transmitter can be fitted with a variety of flammable, toxic or oxygen gas sensors. It has a bright OLED screen that displays clear, comprehensive status information in several languages.
Bright LEDs indicate the status of the detector at a glance. Crowcon’s unique LED safety light confirms that the detector is working properly and alerts operators in its presence to any event likely to affect the product’s performance, for example if the sensor’s ambient temperature limits are exceeded.
The Xgard IQ minimises the amount of time staff have to spend in potentially hazardous areas by employing simple hot-swap sensor modules.
EMC: EN50270, EN61000-6-4, FCC CFR47 Part 15B
Others: IEC61508, EN50402, SIL 2
- OLED display
- Non-intrusive calibration
- Event log function: Stores all alarm, fault and maintenance events
- Universal transmitter
- Auto-configure function: Detects when a sensor module is plugged-in and uploads the appropriate gas type, range, units and alarm levels
- Smart Bump and Speedy Bump test functions: Enable sensor health and response to be verified quickly and easily using test gas.
- Calibration due warning: Reminds the user when calibration is due to ensure that sensors remain operational and accurate at all times
- Sensor range selection: User can set the full-scale range of the sensor via the display menu according to site or specific location requirements.
XGARD IQ Fixed Gas Detector - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields