WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The flexible and affordable din-rail-mounted controller for system integrators.
The Unipoint is a simple DIN-rail-mounted controller that provides system integrators with a flexible and affordable way to incorporate their flammable, toxic or oxygen gas detectors into their control system.
The Unipoint can be easily installed in any plastic or metal enclosure for use indoors or outdoors and even in potentially explosive atmospheres. Small- to medium-sized monitoring solutions can be created by connecting multiple Unipoints. Each unit has audiovisual alarms, three programmable alarm relays and a fault relay.
Electrical Safety: EN61010, UL61010b
Performance: ATEX measuring function EN60079-29-1, SIRA10ATEX8243X
- Available lines: one input available in mV or 4-20mA
- Nominal voltage: nominal 24V DC (18-32V DC)
- Maximum power per line: mV detector = 4.8W (including power to detector) mA detector = 3.0W (excluding power to three-wire detector)
- Relays: four relays available
- Type: SPCO/3A, 240V AC/28V DC (non-inductive load)
- Alarm levels: three alarm levels (Al1, Al2, Al3) + fault, Integrated audiovisual alarms
- Alarms: latching/non-latching - Energised/de-energised
- Alarm trip point: rising/falling
- Alarm on/off time delay: (0 to 900 seconds)
- Fault: latching/non-latching - Energised/de-energised
UNIPOINT Controller - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields