SENSEPOINT XCD Fixed Gas Detector
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The perfect detector for hard-to-reach sites or zones.
The Sensepoint XCD range of detectors provides a comprehensive solution to monitor combustible, toxic and oxygen gas hazards in potentially explosive atmospheres, both indoors and outdoors.
The Sensepoint XCD uses a colour system so users can confirm its status at a glance. A tri-colour backlit LCD screen clearly and immediately indicates the unit’s status, even from a distance:
- Green LCD screen indicates normal operation
- Yellow LCD screen indicates a fault
- Red LCD screen indicates an alarm
Users can modify the operation mode of each detector using the LCD screen and magnet switches, without even needing to open the unit.
It adapts to all operational constraints as it allows the cell to be offset 30m from the transmitter.
316 Stainless Steel: 11lbs (5.0kg)
Intermittent 10-99%RH (non-condensing)
12 to 32VDC (24VDC nominal) for UL/CSA version
IECEx Ex d IIC Gb T6 (Ta -40ºC to +65ºC) T5 (Ta -40ºC to +75ºC) Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db IP66 T100ºC (Ta -40ºC to +75ºC)
ECM: EN50270:2006 EN6100-6-4:2007
Performance: EN60079-29-1:2007 (flammable), EN45544 (Toxic), EN50104 (Oxygen), EN5027
- All-in-one gas monitoring solution
- Proven SurecellTM electrochemical sensors
- Global approvals
- Input voltage range: 16 to 32 VDC (24 VDC nominal)
- Communication: RS485, MODBUS RTU
- Certified temperature range: 40° to +149°F (-40° to +65°C)
SENSEPOINT XCD Fixed Gas Detector - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields