POLYTRON 7000 Transmitter Detector Unit
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The SIL2 detector and transmitter that can monitor more than 100 toxic gases and oxygen in ambient air.
The Polytron 7000 is an intrinsically safe fixed transmitter for the continuous monitoring of more than 100 toxic gases and oxygen in ambient air. The gas concentration measured by the sensor is converted into an electrical signal so the concentration can be displayed directly on the screen.
The Polytron 7000 is intuitive and user-friendly: its large screen displays the concentration reading in real time, and the three-key control panel on the front ensures the drop-down menu is quick and easy to use, so the device can be configured and maintained. It displays graphics, symbols and plain text. In terms of installation, the Polytron 7000 measurement module is connected to the docking station via a quick-close mechanism: a quarter turn is all that’s needed.
The Polytron 7000 is designed for use with electrochemical (EC) DrägerSensors, which have an internal memory. This means the Polytron can be used straight away, without prior commissioning. It can also be connected to the Dräger Regard control panels or other control systems because it operates with different interfaces (4-20mA, HART*, LON**, PROFIBUS or FOUNDATION Fieldbus***). The sensor can be installed up to 30m from the transmitter. This enables the user to use the sensor and view the gas concentrations from a safe distance.
The sensor can be installed directly on pipes using the duct mounting kit.
There are three different models:
- Polytron 7000 with relay module: this version is for use as a standalone system with two concentration alarm relays and one fault relay. It is not suitable for use in areas subject to explosion hazards.
- Polytron 7000 with pump module: the internal pump is used to draw gas samples to the sensor. It is not suitable for use in areas subject to explosion hazards. ATEX approval is lost if the pump module is installed.
- Polytron 7000 with remote sensor: the mounting kit can be used to install the sensor at a distance of up to 30m so hazardous zones can be accessed.
Applications: water treatment, tunnels, food & beverage industry, pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry, micro-electronics, refrigeration industry and hospitals.
*HART is a registered trademark of the HART Communication Foundation
**LON is a registered trademark of the Echelon Corporation
***FOUNDATION Fieldbus is a registered trademark of the Fieldbus Foundation
Signal output analog: 4–20 mA
- The system is ready to use as soon as it is inserted into a pre-mounted and wired docking station.
- Sensors have a built-in calibration memory (use of pre-calibrated data or direct calibration of the sensor).
- Explosion protection approvals: ATEX, IECEx, UL, CSA and Ex zone 22 (dust)
POLYTRON 7000 Transmitter Detector Unit - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields