POINTGARD 2100 Transmitter Detector Unit
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The self-contained detector and transmitter that monitors gases and toxic vapours in ambient air.
The PointGard 2100 is a self-contained gas detection system for the continuous monitoring of toxic gases in ambient air. It is not intended for use in hazardous zones with potentially explosive atmospheres.
It has a rugged, ingress-protected housing, a horn, strobes, a built-in power supply, and an electrochemical (EC) DrägerSensor with a cable that can stretch up to 30 metres for remote monitoring.
The alarm devices are activated if the gas concentration exceeds the defined setpoint. Alarm conditions are indicated by combinations of strobes:
- Red and amber strobes: the amber strobe indicates pre-alarm A1 and the red strobe indicates main alarm A2.
- Green status light and red strobe: the green status light turns off in a fault or alarm condition. The red strobe indicates main alarm A2 and pre-alarm A1.
Equipped with an EC DrägerSensor, the PointGard takes highly stable and selective measurements. Its sensors are very resistant, meaning it can be used continuously in the harshest conditions all year long, both inside and outside.
It is a plug-and-play device, and offers the possibility to continuously monitor a whole range of gas concentrations in ambient air from a fixed point, depending on the DrägerSensor installed.
The 4-20mA analogue output can be used to connect it to a control panel.
The three integrated relays can be used to connect additional external alarm devices.
PointGard 2200: catalytic explosion technology to monitor risks of explosion of flammable vapours and gases (CatEx sensors).
Signal output analog: 4–20 mA
- Ready-to-use system: just connect it to an AC/DC power source and pre-calibrated sensor
- Large backlit LCD screen and three colour LEDs
- Sensors have a built-in memory relating to calibration (use of pre-calibrated data or direct calibration of the sensor)
- Wall mount
- Area monitoring up to 30m
POINTGARD 2100 Transmitter Detector Unit - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields