OLC10 and OLCT10 Fixed Gas Detector
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The affordable Oldham OLC(T)10 detector for applications in boiler rooms or parking facilities.
Specially designed for use in boiler rooms and parking facilities, the OLC(T) 10 series is the most cost-effective solution for monitoring explosive gases and vapours, toxic combustible gases (CO, NO, NO₂, etc.), and freons.
The main advantages of these detectors are their small size, ease of installation and ease of operation. Used with the Oldham control panels, these detectors deliver a solution that meets French and European standards and is excellent value for money.
OLCT 10: 15 to 30 Vdc (nominal 24 Vdc)
OLCT 10: 100 mA max.
OLC10 TWIN : shielded, core siez 1,5 mm², 3-wire to control unit, 4-wire between both sensors, max. cable lenght 300 m, 2 cable-glands M16 (outer Ø 4-8 mm)
OLCT 10: 3-wire, shielded, core siez 1,5 mm², max. cable lengt 1km if connected, with control unit (32 W max un loop) 1 cable gland M16 (outer Ø 4-8 mm)
EMC: Electromagnetic compatibility according to EN 50270:06 (typ 1)
- Catalytic sensors
- 4-20mA output signal with OLCT 10
- Dust and humidity resistant
- Fast and accurate response
- ATEX Approval for use in hazardous areas (zone 2)
- OLC 10 TWIN allows connection of 2 sensors with a single channel without any additionnal junction box.
OLC10 and OLCT10 Fixed Gas Detector - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields