MX43 Control Panel
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The digital and analogue MX 43 Oldham control panel that can support up to 32 detectors, to keep installation costs down.
The MX 43 was designed in response to user requirements in terms of flexibility, quality and ease of use.
The MX 43 is a digital and analogue control panel designed to measure gases present in the atmosphere and more generally to process any 4-20mA signal or digital contact.
Thanks to its digital technology, the MX 43 can be used to connect up to 32 detectors across its 8 lines, contributing to reducing cabling costs.
- Module with 8 analogue inputs
- 16 analog input module
- 4 analog output module
- 4 or 8 relay module
USB function to save measurements at a frequency of 2s to 15min while events are recorded as they happen. The 4GB memory stick offers a recording capacity of more than 2 years in most configurations. This option also allows backup and restore of the central configuration and operating system.
19.1 X 7 x 7.6 in. (19", 4U) (48.3 X 17.7 x 19.2 cm (Rack)
6 M20 cable glands, 6-12 mm² (7-9 AWG) out. Øcable
ATEX: EN50271 and metrological performances according to EN60079-29-1
Low voltage directive: According to EN61010
SIL1: According to EN50271:2010
MED: According to marine equiment directive 96/98/EC. Fulfills the EMC requirements for installation in general power distribution zone and/or deck zone.
- Available lines: Maximum of 8 digital lines (up to 32 detectors), RS-485, proprietary protocol, 9600 baud, Industrial network cable: 2 shielded twisted pairs, Maximum of 8 analogue channels, 0-23mA signal input (4-20mA reserved for measurement), 120 Ohm load resistance, 2 or 3 shielded wires
- Nominal voltage: 21 to 28V DC on external power supply
- Maximum current available per line: 1.2A (1.5A intermittently)
- Maximum total current for the lines: 2.4 A continuous or 3.2A intermittently
- Relays: five fully configurable alarm relays and one fault relay (non-configurable), Dry contacts RCT contact on each relay: 2A/250V AC - 30V DC (resistive charge)
- Alarms per channel: five alarm levels (Al1, Al2, Al3, overscale, underscale) + high-concentration fault for explosive gases
- Programming: for instantaneous or averaged values, by increasing or decreasing values, and manual or automatic rearming
MX43 Control Panel - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields