WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The digital and analogue control panel that can support up to eight detectors, to keep installation costs down.
The MX 32 V2 is a digital and analogue control panel designed to measure gases present in the atmosphere and more generally to process any 4-20mA analogue, on-off control, or ModBus RTU-compatible signal.
The MX 32 enables you to combine digital lines and analogue channels, and therefore suits any facility. Up to eight detectors can be connected across its two lines, thus reducing cabling costs.
- Module with 8 analogue inputs
- 16 analog input module
- 4 analog output module
- 4 or 8 relay module
2 M20 cable glands, 6-12 mm² (7-9 AWG) out. Øcable
Low voltage directive According to EN 61010-1:10
ATEX Metrological performances according to EN 60079-29-1:2016 and EN 50271:10
- Available lines: Maximum of 2 digital lines (up to 8 detectors), RS-485, proprietary protocol, 9600 baud, Industrial network cable: 2 shielded twisted pairs, Maximum of 2 analogue channels, 0-23mA signal input (4-20mA reserved for measurement), 120 Ohm load resistance, 2 or 3 shielded wires
- Nominal voltage: 21 to 28V DC on external power supply
- Current available on the channel: 1.5A per line with external DC power, 1A in total with internal AC power depending on ambient T°C
- Insulation: 1,500 V between the power supply and the digital network
- Relays: four fully configurable alarm relays and one fault relay (non-configurable) / Dry contacts RCT contact on each relay: 2A/250V AC - 30V DC (resistive charge)
- Alarms per channel: five alarm levels (Al1, Al2, Al3, overscale, underscale) + high-concentration fault for explosive gases
- Programming: for instantaneous or averaged values, by increasing or decreasing values, and manual or automatic rearming
MX32V2 Controller - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields