WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The gas detection control panel that has a wide range of features and is easy to use.
The Gasmaster control panel is compatible with all gas detectors. It has a full multichannel display, a powerful integrated sounder and sophisticated control functions.
The Gasmaster is a compact, versatile and powerful gas detection control panel that combines simple operation with an extensive array of input and output functions.
The large multilingual display shows all detectors simultaneously, providing you with all the information you need at a glance.
Associated fixed gas detectors: Xgard, Xsafe, XgardIQ, TXgard IS+, TXgard Plus, F-Gas, Flamgard Plus, IREX infrared
Front cover: ABS (flame retardant)
EMC: EN50270, EN60945, FCC: CFR 47 Part 15; ICES-003
Validated to IEC61508
- Available lines: Gas: up to four gas detectors (4-20mA or mV); Fire: up to 4 loops of a maximum of 20 conventional smoke/heat detectors or up to 4 flame detectors
- Nominal voltage: 20 to 30V DC
- Maximum total current for the lines: 500mA, 2A at 24V DC (maximum power available: 48W)
- Relays: two relays per channel: low alarm and high alarm. Three common relays: low, high and default (5A 230V AC non-inductive, energised or de-energised)
- Programming: high alarm and low alarm per channel plus common low, high and fault values. Alarm relays can be set for rising or falling alarms. Hysteresis can be adjusted on low alarms.
- Audible/visual alarm command: max. 24V DC 650mA
- Analogue output: 4-20mA for each channel (current source, max. loop resistance 700Ω) or 1-5V DC (min. load 50kΩ)
- Digital communication: RS-485 Modbus RTU for monitoring and control via DCS/SCADA/PLC systems
GASMASTER Controller - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields