FS20X / FS24X Flame Detector
The best flame detection performance, with optimum false alarm rejection.
The FS20X and FS24X are next-generation fire and flame detectors.
- FX24X detects hydrocarbon and non-hydrocarbon fuel fires in all weather conditions.
- FX20X is a multi-spectrum (UV/Dual IR/VIS) fire and flame detector, with a proven UV solar-blind sensor.
The dual microprocessor ensures a high level of fail-safe operation. Combined with fast and reliable performance, they provide efficient flame detection, while delivering optimum false alarm rejection.
The hallmark of the FSX detectors is the patented data extraction and storage process, FirePic™. FirePic™ records pre-fire data which can be retrieved from the detector’s non-volatile flash memory for post-fire analysis and investigation into the origins of a fire.
Stainless Steel: 7 lbs (3.2 kg)
FS24X - 110° Field: -40 to +185ºF (-40 to +85ºC)
FS24X - 90° Field: -76 to +185°F (-60 to +85°C)
CE: Complies with EN6100-6-4 & EN50130-4
- Detects hydrocarbon and non-hydrocarbon fuel fires in all environmental conditions
- Range greater than 200 feet to 1 sq. ft. heptane fire
- Arc welding immunity
- Field of view: 90° full 100% core of vision, ± 45° from on axis
- Operating voltage: 24 VDC nominal (18-32 VDC) - regulated
- Sensitivity: Very high, high, medium and low - switch selectable
FS20X / FS24X Flame Detector - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields