WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The oldham CPS is a digital car park system that can handle up to 256 measurement points.
The Car Park System (CPS) is a detection solution for parking facilities, available for all types of vehicle, including petrol, diesel, LPG, biofuel and electrical.
With the capacity for up to 256 measurement points, in addition to ventilation management architecture, the CPS is a comprehensive solution in terms of both ventilation and ease of use.
The system can deal with most issues, including in large parking facilities. Cabling architecture is optimised as the system makes it possible to connect different types of detector, such as CO, NOx, hydrogen or LPG, to the same bus.
- Sensor module CPS 10
- Relay module CPS RM4 or CPS RM8
- Logic input modules CPS DI16
- Analogue output modules CPS A04
Metrology: Underground parking facilities: according to VDI 2053
EMC Electromagnetic compatibility: According to EN 50270 ETL approval for US & Canada
In compliance with ANSI/UL 61010-1-2005 and in compliance with
CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1
- Available lines: eight digital lines of 32 modules
- Type of cable: two shielded twisted pairs RS-485
- Module power supply: 12 to 30V DC delivered by the system
- Digital module network: RS-485 Modbus, 1 to 32 addresses selected with mini switches
- Insulation: 1,500 V between the power supply and the digital network
- Relays: three local internal relays: R1 (alarm/fault), R2 (alarm) and R3 (alarm)
- RCT contact on each relay:
- 2A/250V AC - 30V DC (resistive charge)
- Alarms per channel: six per sensor (alarm one to four, out of range and fault)
- Programming: for instantaneous or averaged values, by increasing or decreasing values, and manual or automatic rearming
CPS Controller - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields