The robust, stackable atex-certified electric range for high volumes.
EFIxx fans are designed to safely exhaust hazardous gases due to the large volume of air movement. This range has been designed for use in potentially hazardous environments, such as the chemical, petrochemical or maritime industry, or at airports, etc.
They are the largest fans for use in potentially hazardous environments, particularly in industries such as the chemical, petrochemical, maritime and airport industries…
- EFI50xx (0.37 kW motor) for high volume but gentle airflow and low speed.
- EFI150xx (1.1 kW motor) for high airflow at very high speed or reduced purge or cooling times.
27/5 A (EFI120xx)
80/15 A (EFI150xx)
0.9 kW (EFI120xx)
1.1 kW (EFI150xx)
- Electric smoke ejector/fan
- Zone 1 ATEX certified
- ABS anti-static casing strengthened with glass fibre, resistant to corrosion and chemicals
- Aluminium fan installed directly on the motor
- 40cm diameter fan with 7 blades (21 blades for the EFI50XX)
- Precision-balanced fan
- IP55 ingress-protected switch housing
- 9m power cable
EFIxx Blower/Exhauster - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields